Find your Perfect Fit
Discovering your ring size can be as simple as heading to your local jeweler and having your finger measured, but there are also a few easy ways to assess your ring size at home. Check out our list of three easy ways to determine your ring size and find your perfect fit.
1. You can print out our RING SIZER on your home printer. (Make sure print scale is set to 100%)
But what if my Ring Measures a Half-Size?
Our rings are made from 100% silicone, they’re strong and flexible. We currently only sell whole ring sizes (i.e. 6, 7, 9, 10, etc). If your ring size falls between two numbers, we recommend that you order the smaller size.
2. Measure Your Finger
One of the easiest ways to assess your ring size is to measure your finger with a strip of paper or string:
- Start by cutting out a strip of paper that is approximately 3/4-inch wide and 4 inches long.
- Wrap the paper around the base of the intended finger, and then mark where the paper overlaps. The length of the paper you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
- After finding this measurement, use our conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size.
- If the size of your finger below the knuckle drastically differs in size from the knuckle itself, measure your knuckle as well. Then, choose a size that falls more in the middle of these two measurements.
3. Measure a Ring You Already Have
If you have a ring that already fits your finger, you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter of this ring:
- Take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
- Take the diameter measurement in millimeters, and then use our measurement-conversion chart to find your ring size.